¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ⓛẸ𝓣'𝕤 ѕ𝕚Ⓝ𝓖 α 𝓢OᶰĞ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ 卩𝐚я𝓉 ➂

 HELLO PEOPLE!!

How r u today? i hope u guys in a good condition



 In part 3, I just want to put the results of my daily test here and maybe I will give a conclusion on the material in this chapter, which is about SONG




My test results👻



Conclusion in chapter 9:
Understanding songs, of course, requires understanding not just words that are heard or read, but imagining by comparing with other objects, events, guessing feelings and drawing conclusions. To understand a song there are several steps to follow, and interpretations may vary. Those steps include:
1. Listen or read the lyrics of the song repeatedly, pay attention to the title of the song.
2. Find keywords related to the atmosphere, feeling, situation or condition of the song
3. Find the subject in the song, me, we, us, or him.
4. Pay attention to the use of figurative words and comparisons.
 And yes, that's all from me, if there are still mistakes, please forgive and don't forget to give suggestions in the comments column, OK. See you on my next blog😉💛


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

𝓓𝓔𝓢𝓒ℛ𝓘𝓟𝑇𝓘𝓥𝓔 𝑇𝓔𝓧𝑇 ₚₐᵣₜ ₂