๐Ÿ“‹✉๐•’Ⓟ๏ผฐⓁฤฎⓒ๐•’๐“๐“ฒแ—ล‡ ๐“ⓔ๐“ฝ๐•‹ⓔั๐Ÿ“โ‚šโ‚แตฃโ‚œ ₃₋₄

 Halo everyone!!!
With the same material, in part 3-4 I will give an example of a correct job application letter

๐Ÿ“

As previously explained, there are 7 systematic job applications, namely:

  1. The heading
  2. The address
  3. A greeting
  4. The Introduction
  5. The body
  6. The Close
  7. The signature
๐Ÿ“

• First paragraph: Why you are writing. This is "the grab," your chance to grasp your reader by the collar and get their attention. Offer some specific, focused information regarding the job you're seeking and a few core strengths that demonstrate your suitability for the position.

• Second paragraph: What you have to offer the employer. This is your hook where you highlight examples of the work performed and achieved results. Draw on your key competencies from your resume, although don't copy it word for word. Bullet points in this paragraph are extremely effective in drawing your reader's eye to your successes.

• Third paragraph: Your knowledge of the company. Show that you did your research and know something about the business and how you can contribute to its mission.

• Fourth paragraph: Your closing. Summarize what you would bring to the position and suggest next steps by requesting a meeting or suggesting a call.

๐Ÿ“

Example of a good job application letter


1. The heading 
➛ Elizabeth Johnson

12 Jones Street, Portland, Maine 04101 · 555-555-5555 ·

elizabethjohnson@email.com
The address

2. A greeting
➛ August 11, 2020

3. The Introduction
➛ Mark Smith
Manager, Human Resources
Veggies to Go
238 Maine Street
Portland, Maine 04101

4. The body
➛ Dear Mr. Smith,
I was so excited when my former coworker, Jay Lopez, told me about
your opening for an administrative assistant in your Portland offices. A
long-time Veggies to Go customer and an experienced admin, I would
love to help the company achieve its mission of making healthy produce
as available as takeout.
I’ve worked for small companies for my entire career, and I relish the
opportunity to wear many hats and work with the team to succeed. In
my latest role as an administrative assistant at Beauty Corp, I saved my

employer thousands of dollars in temp workers by implementing a self-
scheduling system for the customer service reps that cut down on

canceled shifts. I also learned web design, time sheet coding, and
perfected my Excel skills.

5. The Close
➛ I’ve attached my resume for your consideration and hope to speak with
you soon about your needs for the role.
Sincerely,

6. The signature
➛ Elizabeth Johnson (signature hard copy letter)

Elizabeth Johnson






Conclusion: 
From my blog this time, you can make a job application letter efficiently, easily, neatly and organized. Starting from the structure and grammar you already know. Now you just have to practice it๐Ÿ˜‰


My Daily Score:



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

๐““๐“”๐“ข๐“’โ„›๐“˜๐“Ÿ๐‘‡๐“˜๐“ฅ๐“” ๐‘‡๐“”๐“ง๐‘‡ โ‚šโ‚แตฃโ‚œ ₂