πŸ’πΌπ’©π’―π‘…π’ͺπ’Ÿπ’°π’žπ’―πΌπ’ͺπ’©πŸ‘§

Hi Everybody!! In my introduction this time, I'm already in grade 12. I want to introduce myself as a grade 12 student who will graduate in less than a year. I hope my previous and future blogs will help you guys.

        Ok, Let me introduce myself, my name is Mariam Nur Fairiza, I am from grade 12 science 1, I study at SMAN 27 Jakarta. I am 17 years old, I was born in Bogor, July 1, 2005.

I am an only child and come from a simple family. I live in the East Cempaka Putih area, occupying a family home. My mother is a merchant and baker. I think my mom's cake is really delicious. I am proud of her profession.

       I have favorite colors which are blue and green, I like green places like forests, mountains and hills, I also like beaches. I have a pet that is 1 cat and 3 rabbits. My cat is named Lily, she is a domestic cat that roams near my house, since I like to feed her and other cats, she has become very spoiled. She is a beautiful cat, smart and very friendly . And my 3 rabbits named Bubu, Potter and Lona. They are very funny and lively, they make my day bright because of their behavior.

   

      I have a hobby of listening to music and watching movies. The song I'm currently listening to is Don't Give Up On Me - Andy Grammer. I really like horror genre films, my favorite horror films are The Conjuring and Wrong Turn. Besides that, I also really like seeing natural scenery, that's why I really want to go up the mountain, and explore the forest.

 

       Now because I'm in grade 12 I want to write down my goals. I want to major in Tourism at STP Enhai Bandung. I think my passion is in this department because I really like to learn languages and cultures from within and outside the country, besides that, as I said before, I really like traveling, seeing sights and so on. So, from that, my goal is to become a tour guide. Apart from being a tour guide, I also want to open my own travel business. I hope you and I will achieve what you and I want. AMEN



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

π““π“”π“’π“’β„›π“˜π“Ÿπ‘‡π“˜π“₯𝓔 𝑇𝓔𝓧𝑇 β‚šβ‚α΅£β‚œ ₂